Are you tired of dealing with insurance? Are you fed up with all of the hoops that you need to jump through in order to get your claims paid? Do you just want to focus on your patients without having to worry about whether you will be reimbursed for your services?
If so, then we can help!
Due to the many inefficiencies involved with insurance billing, many solo practitioners are looking for a billing company who can handle the day-to-day headaches of dealing with insurance for a rate that they can afford.
That’s where we come in!
- Let us streamline you claims submission process to avoid delays in payment
- Let us be responsible for notifying you of industry changes that will affect your cash flow
- Let our medical billing specialists eliminate your worries so you can focus on your patients
How Does it Work?
- Providers will enter their billing data into a very simple and straightforward template form (which is similar to excel).
- When a provider is ready to post their claims, they will save their file to a designated folder.
- The billing data file will be automatically picked up and submitted to the clearinghouse.
- An email notification will be sent to the provider letting them know that their claims have been submitted successfully.
- We will monitor the clearinghouse reports to see if any claims were rejected by the payer.
- We will resubmit any claims that we can resolve on our own, or we will follow up with the provider if we need certain information from the patient in order to resubmit the claim.
- If any claims are accepted into the payer’s system but are denied for other reasons that the provider does not understand, they can ask us to follow up with the insurance company to see if we can resolve the issue.
- We will notify the provider of any changes in the healthcare industry that could affect how they submit their claims in the future.
If you are a single provider practice who is tired of dealing with insurance companies, and you want to outsource your billing at a fair and reasonable price in order to maintain a consistent reimbursement cycle for your practice…then please contact us today and let us help you!